KISTLER + SMALL + WHITE is an architecture and planning firm based in Ashland, Oregon. The firm is a partnership forged of three experienced architects leading a creative and knowledgeable staff. We maintain a collaborative working environment to promote innovative and sustainable design solutions; creating beautiful places that improve the lives of our neighbors, strengthens our community, and integrates harmoniously with the natural environment. Our enthusiasm and curiosity is expressed in our personal passions for our work, our community, and our world.
Collaborate with a dynamic and fun group of professionals, expand your expertise, and have an impact in creating meaningful places that inspire positive change in your local community.
Interested in joining our team? Please send us an inquiry. Include your unique skills and professional interests, and we'll be in touch.
- Plaza West - LEED Platinum - 2015
- RCC/SOU Higher Education Building - LEED Platinum - 2008
Ashland Historic Commission :
- Ashland Hardware - 1998
- 525 A Street - Historically Compatible New Construction Commercial - 2000
- 498 Oak Street & 108 Hersey Street - Historically Compatible New Commercial - 2001
- Ashland First Congregational Church - Historically Compatible Civic/Institutional - 2005
- Raymond Kistler - Outstanding Preservation and Maintenance Recognition - 2006
- Ender's Shelter - Civic Restoration - 2014
- Plaza West - Historically Compatible New Commercial - 2015
- Winston Building - Historically Compatible New Commercial - 2015
- Brother's Restaurant - Historically Compatible Commercial - 2017
Ashland Planning Commision :
- The Golden-Fields Building - Outstanding Mixed-Use Development Downtown - 1998
- Raptor Creek Farm Project - Phoenix Award for Brownfield Redevelopment (EPA Region 10) - 2014
AIA Southern Oregon Chapter :
- Siskiyou Community Health Center - Honorable Mention Colleague's Choice Award - 2011
- Plano-Meyer Residence - 1st Place Colleague's Choice Award - 2012
City of Grants Pass
- The Haul Restaurant - Community Development Award
- Gilbert Park Center - Community Development Award (Sustainability Category)